[Az-Geocaching] Cache Karma

Mak Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 19:59:59 -0800 (PST)

--0-398090511-1042948799=:65318

I've got a few things that I want to say on this subject as well. First of all, everyone should remember that this is just a game and it is meant to be fun for everybody, otherwise, why would anybody participate? The reason that I love geocaching is because it is a great way for me to get out of the house and explore this wonderful state of ours. I have enjoyed every single cache that I have found because it has taken me to some place that I have never been before (usually).

I don't like how people are complaining about easy urban caches because if they don't like them, then they don't have to try for them. Nobody is forcing you to get any caches that you don't want to get. The main thing is just enjoy this sport. Caches in rural areas are great as well and can be very enjoyable. The point I'm trying to make is that different people have different tastes. I believe that as geocaching grows, so should the number of caches for all kinds of tastes.

I respect everybody and their own opinions, and I am just stating mine. If anyone has any problems with anything I just said, please send me an e-mail and I will try and clear it up because I am not trying to start fights. Let's all try and keep this sport enjoyable and fun for everyone.

Frieza