[Az-Geocaching] Cache Karma

Sat, 18 Jan 2003 18:45:23 -0800 (PST)

That's a great way to look at it, Aaron and Janelle....can you send me
about $50 to help make up for the money I have put into the caches I
hid "for you" and the balance?? :-) JUST KIDDING.

Good luck on finding a great spot for that ammo can! I'm sure it will
be a good cache to seek.
take care,

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

P.S. There are still a few good places left up here in the Prescott
area, Lincoln hasn't found them ALL yet!!