[Az-Geocaching] New cache in BMGAFR/CPWR: Cabeza Cache

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 09:20:03 -0700

--=====================_1056154==_.ALT

At 09:59 PM 1/14/2003 -0800, you wrote:

>Here is a new cache in the Barry M. Goldwater Air Force Range/Cabeza
>Prieta Wildlife Refuge.  It was approved Sunday, Jan. 12:
>
><http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=50206>http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=50206
>
>We need to add this to our itinerary for this weekend.

I saw that one pop up when I looked at new caches yesterday.  I have added
it to the list of caches that I will have print outs for.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

At 09:59 PM 1/14/2003 -0800, you wrote:<br><br>
Goldwater Air Force Range/Cabeza Prieta Wildlife Refuge.&nbsp; It was
approved Sunday, Jan. 12:<br><br>
We need to add this to our itinerary for this weekend.</blockquote><br>
I saw that one pop up when I looked at new caches yesterday.&nbsp; I have
added it to the list of caches that I will have print outs for.<br><br>