[Az-Geocaching] New cache in BMGAFR/CPWR: Cabeza Cache

Tue, 14 Jan 2003 21:59:36 -0800 (PST)

--0-945838254-1042610376=:56557

Here is a new cache in the Barry M. Goldwater Air Force Range/Cabeza Prieta Wildlife Refuge.  It was approved Sunday, Jan. 12:

We need to add this to our itinerary for this weekend.

Ken (a.k.a. Highpointer)

--0-945838254-1042610376=:56557

<P>Here is a new cache in the Barry M. Goldwater Air Force Range/<SPAN id=ShortDescription>Cabeza Prieta Wildlife Refuge.&nbsp; It was approved Sunday, Jan. 12:</SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN><A href="http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=50206">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=50206</A></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN>We need to add this to our itinerary for this weekend.</SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN>Ken (a.k.a. Highpointer)</SPAN></P>
--0-945838254-1042610376=:56557--