[Az-Geocaching] El Camino del Diablo Strike Force - Official Lodging

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 09:18:29 -0700

--=====================_1056124==_.ALT

At 06:25 AM 1/15/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>We are not planning on arriving before about 9 PM Saturday, but we're
>hoping to have a nightcap with Scott and Ann before we turn in. I doubt
>they have a bar, so I don't know where we'll be, so if you want to join us
>leave a message for us at the front desk and Scott or I will get back to you.

We are planning on getting there quite a bit earlier that you are, so we
will scout the area out and find a suitable place for a nightcap.  My cell
number is (520) 977-5023 and I will have it on and with me all day if
anyone wants/needs to get in touch with us.  If you want to leave a message
at the motel, we will most likely be registered under the name Lyle
Wood.  ( long story)

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

--=====================_1056124==_.ALT

At 06:25 AM 1/15/2003 -0700, you wrote:<br><br>
arriving before about 9 PM Saturday, but we're hoping to have a nightcap
with Scott and Ann before we turn in. I doubt they have a bar, so I don't
know where we'll be, so if you want to join us leave a message for us at
the front desk and Scott or I will get back to you. </blockquote><br>
We are planning on getting there quite a bit earlier that you are, so we
will scout the area out and find a suitable place for a nightcap.&nbsp;
My cell number is (520) 977-5023 and I will have it on and with me all
day if anyone wants/needs to get in touch with us.&nbsp; If you want to
leave a message at the motel, we will most likely be registered under the
name Lyle Wood.&nbsp; ( long story)<br><br>