[Az-Geocaching] Night Caching in Prescott

Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:33:29 -0800 (PST)

Awhile back Libby asked for my recommendations for caches that were
possible to do at night in the Prescott area. I have reviewed the
caches and picked the ones that I think are do-able. My criteria is
SAFETY, terrain, ease of find assuming you have a GOOD flashlight.

I have found all of these caches. They are organized by:

A. In or near TOWN:

  1. "Don't Forget the 'S'" GC5A07 (may be hard unless you understand
the clues or if there are alot of people around in the evening)
  2. "Dedication" GC5B6C
  3. "Residency of Nobels" GC5FC5 (Don't get too drunk, libby!)
  4. "Gateway Dash 1-2-3 cache" GCBD71

B. Close to Prescott, but more remote:

  5. "Micro-Mini" GCBD5C (short walk on trail)
  6. "Skull Valley and Beyond" GC1287 (short walk on trail, remote so
be safety conscious)
  7. "Elementary, Watson!" GC636C (short off-trail walk, OK with good
flashlight and watching surroundings for safety)
  8. "Our Angel" GCB730 (very nice virtual on road)
  9. "Five of Seven" GC39CD (gate may be closed, but easily accesible
from parking area)

So, those 9 may give you some to look at! If anybody disagrees with me
(state WHY) or wants to ADD one to the list, please feel free to add.

Happy Hunting!

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott
Yavapai Co. Jeep Posse