[Az-Geocaching] El Camino del Diablo Strike Force: Mission Briefing

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 22:16:16 -0700

--=====================_528229844==_.ALT

At 08:56 PM 1/12/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>We will be meeting next Sunday, January 19, at 8:30 AM at the Wellton
>entrance gate to the Barry M. Goldwater Range (BMGR). Directions below. We
>will probably enter the range very soon after 8:30, so if you are late you
>will have to enter on your own and catch up to us. However, we will wait
>for you if you can reach us by radio (FRS or CB: Channels 2 and 12,
>Amateur: 146.52 simplex).

We got our permits today.  We are definitely heading over to Yuma on
Saturday.  I think we are then going to try and find some of the caches
around the Yuma area.

If others are planning on staying in Yuma Saturday night, and want to get
together for a drink let us know.  That goes for anyone who might live in
Yuma also.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

--=====================_528229844==_.ALT

At 08:56 PM 1/12/2003 -0700, you wrote:<br><br>
will be meeting next Sunday, January 19, at 8:30 AM at the Wellton
entrance gate to the Barry M. Goldwater Range (BMGR). Directions below.
We will probably enter the range very soon after 8:30, so if you are late
you will have to enter on your own and catch up to us. However, we will
wait for you if you can reach us by radio (FRS or CB: Channels 2 and 12,
Amateur: 146.52 simplex).</blockquote><br>
We got our permits today.&nbsp; We are definitely heading over to Yuma on
Saturday.&nbsp; I think we are then going to try and find some of the
caches around the Yuma area.<br><br>
If others are planning on staying in Yuma Saturday night, and want to get
together for a drink let us know.&nbsp; That goes for anyone who might
live in Yuma also.<br><br>