[Az-Geocaching] El Camino del Diablo Strike Force

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 11:38:44 -0700

At 09:34 AM 1/10/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>When I talked about staying over night Sat I was thinking about doing some
>camping. We could drive in on Sat, find a nice base camp, maybe do a cache
>on Sat and then the rest on Sunday. Any one interested??

Even though we won't be camping, if we do come down on Saturday, we would
be interested in getting together to find some caches.  I haven't taken any
time yet to plan out a possible Saturday cache trip, but will.  I have been
busy planning a Sunday/Monday trip to Phoenix.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com