[Az-Geocaching] El Camino del Diablo Strike Force

Team Tierra Buena listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 10:13:03 -0700

> When I talked about staying over night Sat I was thinking
> about doing some camping. We could drive in on Sat, find a
> nice base camp, maybe do a cache on Sat and then the rest on
> Sunday. Any one interested??

I would be, but not as interested as I am uninterested in pitching a
tent at 9 PM after driving in the dark for two-and-a-half hours. So,
like Scott, if we come down Saturday, we will be at Camp Ramada or
something similar.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness". -- Dave
Barry