[Az-Geocaching] Re: Congratulations to team 8 Feet for 100+ cache finds

James and Diane Herr listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 08 Jan 2003 22:30:20 -0700

Thanks to all the teams who recognized our recent milestone.  It has
been a fun year of getting out and about, especially our last few months
when we did really kick into high gear.  I have no idea what it is like
to geocache in other states, but I can't believe it gets much friendlier
than here.  We've met some really nice teams, and recently we've been
enjoying reading the log entries on the caches we've started placing.
 Although we've only created 4 caches (one of which was archived by Eric
on geocaching.com) we are starting to think it is more fun to hide
caches than it is to find them.  After all, if we hadn't hidden any
caches, we wouldn't have read about Team C.H.U.M.P. breaking into song
to move some kids out of the area of our cache so they could retrieve it
(see Park Hopping 101 to read the log).  I don't think having 8 Feet
helps us get the caches done any faster.  Actually it takes much longer
if their are any parks involved!  December was a marathon month for us
with 62 cache finds.  I think we might be heading for trouble though....
we just ordered our second GPS.

Jim, Diane, Jason and Nathan - Team 8 Feet