[Az-Geocaching] Team desertSol makes the front page!

Chelby Geiss listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 21:16:50 -0700

--Apple-Mail-110--645899036

While we were home in Kansas City for Christmas, we took Kevin's mom
and Eric (a high school friend of Kev's who happens to be the managing
editor for the local paper) to a couple caches.   Eric wrote a nice
article for the Excelsior Springs, Mo paper (Excelsior Springs is a
tiny town north of KC).  Its very simplistic...but hey!  Its positive
press:)
If you are interested....
http://www.desertsol.com/~chelby/geocaching/

Team desertSol
Chelby & Kevin
+
Kiva and Lancer (German Shepherds)
Apache Junction, AZ
www.desertsol.com/~chelby/geocaching
--Apple-Mail-110--645899036

While we were home in Kansas City for Christmas, we took Kevin's mom
and Eric (a high school friend of Kev's who happens to be the managing
editor for the local paper) to a couple caches.   Eric wrote a nice
article for the Excelsior Springs, Mo paper (Excelsior Springs is a
tiny town north of KC).  Its very simplistic...but hey!  Its positive
press:)

If you are interested....

http://www.desertsol.com/~chelby/geocaching/

desertSol