[Az-Geocaching] Altoid Cache Containers.

Cody Brown listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 15:10:11 -0700

As a former addict to the little guys.  They do get stale in a quite short
period of time after breaking the seal on the package.

BTW...  I was up to almost 3 packs a day prior to the root canal.  Needless
to say I've got alot of empty Altoid cans (big & small).

Cody
Team CBX2

|---------+--------------------------------------------->
|         |           "Team Tierra Buena"               |
|         |           <teamtierrabuena@earthlink.net>   |
|         |           Sent by:                          |
|         |           az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeo|
|         |           caching.com                       |
|         |                                             |
|         |                                             |
|         |           01/06/2003 11:57 AM               |
|         |           Please respond to listserv        |
|         |                                             |
|---------+--------------------------------------------->
  |                                                                                                              |
  |       To:       <listserv@azgeocaching.com>                                                                  |
  |       cc:                                                                                                    |
  |       bcc:                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  RE: [Az-Geocaching] Altoid Cache Containers.                                                 |

> Anyone know the shelf life of Altoids?

I don't think Altoids *have* a shelf life.

Half-life, maybe...

Steve
Team Tierra Buena
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness". -- Dave
Barry

PS: Congrats also to Team C.H.U.M.P.