[Az-Geocaching] Altoid Cache Containers.

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 06 Jan 2003 09:11:09 -0700

At 06:05 AM 1/6/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>If any of you have been to Ghostly Ride (GC5E96) by Team desertSol, you
>know how big Altoids containers can get.  (Maybe there are more out
>there, but I've not found them yet.)  I was the Albertsons at Ray and
>Alma School and found that they are selling them.  I asked the cashier
>about them and she told me that they are on sell for $9.00.  They are on
>sell right now for $2.24 as long as supplies last.

I don't know if they still have them or not, but the Albertson's down here
in Tucson also had them.  I bought a couple over the holiday weekend for
something like $3 each.  I haven't done anything with them yet, but I am
sure that they will end up as a cache somewhere.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com