[Az-Geocaching] Altoid Cache Containers.

Jake Olson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 06 Jan 2003 06:05:13 -0700

If any of you have been to Ghostly Ride (GC5E96) by Team desertSol, you
know how big Altoids containers can get.  (Maybe there are more out
there, but I've not found them yet.)  I was the Albertsons at Ray and
Alma School and found that they are selling them.  I asked the cashier
about them and she told me that they are on sell for $9.00.  They are on
sell right now for $2.24 as long as supplies last.

I'm not sure if they are at other Albertsons.  I thought that it was a
good price, so I picked up a couple.  At that store there were displays
right at the front of the southern most entrance.... and 2 more displays
in the center of the store near the pet food isle.  The cashier said
that they had a lot, but I only saw less than 2 dozen left.

So, if your looking for some of these containers... or you just have
some serious halitosis... you may want to consider stopping by.

Jake - Team A.I.