[Az-Geocaching] Lunch Club Response To Team Scotti's Concern

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 03 Jan 2003 22:05:17 -0700

At 08:56 PM 1/3/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>I bought a Jeep to do some serious 4WD caches, but to date I've only been
>out with one other fellow geocacher (Sand Dollar).  I think it would be a
>great idea to make several listserves for different levels or modes of
>caches.  I don't have a clue as to what it would take to do such a thing,
>but I would definitely be interested in connecting with fellow 4WD cachers.

There should be plenty of servers out there that could host lists, my
server, myblueheaven.com for one.  I just wonder if there is enough people
that would justify a specific listserve for that sort of thing.  Perhaps if
it wasn't limited to just Arizona geocaching there might be.  Otherwise, I
think that talk about 4x4 geocaching in Arizona would be very appropriate
for this list.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com