[Az-Geocaching] Lunch Club Response To Team Scotti's Concern

Team Coyote1022 listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 20:56:15 -0700

I bought a Jeep to do some serious 4WD caches, but to date I've only been
out with one other fellow geocacher (Sand Dollar).  I think it would be a
great idea to make several listserves for different levels or modes of
caches.  I don't have a clue as to what it would take to do such a thing,
but I would definitely be interested in connecting with fellow 4WD cachers.

Gordon
Team Coyote1022

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of
skydad
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2003 6:54 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Lunch Club Response To Team Scotti's Concern

Just to clarify - we use geocaching as a means to find incredible new
locations in the wilderness of Arizona.  From time to time we take the kids
for a romp of easy caches.  With some being young, we look for Team Scotti's
as many are easy without a hike.  The one cache in question where you do not
have to leave the car is the one at Wildlife Zoo - simply drive up, look out
the window and you have the answer.  Many times on the urban caches we are
not prompt to log or even do not log the finds.  In many cases I am not sure
why some of these caches are even placed other then to place a cache that is
easy to find.  Team Scotti's caches serves a purpose for us by allowing
small kids to experience a hunt.  I meant in no way to imply all of the
teams caches are like this.  I will review the digital video tape and email
our 5 Tucson urban finds to make sure the log is current .

Is there any thought to having different list serves that groups like minded
people together?  We are much more interested in unique 4 wheel drive type
caches then urban caches and would love to connect with other like minded
people.

Best regards to the Snaptek team for their efforts.

The Lunch Club