[Az-Geocaching] Searching Archived Caches

Brent Milner listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 10:00:39 -0700

Is there a way to search for an archived cache if you know all or part of
the cache name? I know you can still get to those caches if you know the URL
or the waypoint, but in some cases, I don't know either.

Thanks,
FroBro Q-Tip

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or
the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any one or make
copies.

** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content **