[Az-Geocaching] Tucson Caches

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 03 Jan 2003 09:33:22 -0700

At 02:15 AM 1/3/2003 -0800, you wrote:

>Are there any recommendations as to what caches we should visit? Keep in
>mind that I don't want to get any caches that involve a whole lot of
>hiking and take up a lot of time (easy urban caches will do).

There are actually a quite a few urban caches down here now.  I would
suspect that it would take a good day to hit all of the urban
caches.  Remember, we don't have the freeway system down here to help get
around town, but Saturdays is better than weekdays.

There are also nice clusters or caches just out of town, but most of them
require a little hiking, and if you want to get the best bang for the buck
(caches for your time) I would stick with the easy urban ones.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com