[Az-Geocaching] Re: Az-Geocaching digest, Vol 1 #861 - 7 msgs

Fri, 3 Jan 2003 00:56:47 EST

--part1_d4.20f4180a.2b46801f_boundary

We would like to congratulate 8 Feet, AZ Fast Feet, and Purplemyst on their
first 100 finds!!!!  Also, a congrats to all those other teams with their
first 100.

For our 100th find, we spent a whole day going after and finding Team Wyle
E's Mission: RIP challenging cache.  We went prepared with our mountain
bikes, extra clothes & shoes, and inflated inner tubes.  It was a fun
adventure involving a snake and a flat bicycle tire, riding into the unknown.

Somehow the next 500+ caches just happened.....

Kelly - roadrunners

--part1_d4.20f4180a.2b46801f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">We would like to congratulate 8 Feet, AZ Fast Feet, and Purplemyst on their first 100 finds!!!!&nbsp; Also, a congrats to all those other teams with their first 100.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
For our 100th find, we spent a whole day going after and finding Team Wyle E's Mission: RIP challenging cache.&nbsp; We went prepared with our mountain bikes, extra clothes &amp; shoes, and inflated inner tubes.&nbsp; It was a fun adventure involving a snake and a flat bicycle tire, riding into the unknown.<BR>
<BR>
Somehow the next 500+ caches just happened.....<BR>
<BR>
Kelly - roadrunners&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></HTML>

--part1_d4.20f4180a.2b46801f_boundary--