[Az-Geocaching] Fiesta Bowl 2003 National Championship disabled until after game

Wed, 1 Jan 2003 11:05:19 -0800 (PST)

--0-1214418006-1041447919=:37200

Hello Geocachers,

It appears that the Fiesta Bowl organizers have roped off all of the areas surrounding the Sun Devil Stadium parking lot, so it appears that my new cache, Fiesta Bowl 2003 National Championship, is temporarily unavailable until after the game.   I will therefore temporarily disable it and reactivate it on Jan. 4.

Ken

--0-1214418006-1041447919=:37200

<P>Hello&nbsp;Geocachers,</P>
<P>It appears that the Fiesta Bowl organizers have roped off all of the areas surrounding the Sun Devil Stadium parking lot, so it appears that my new cache, Fiesta Bowl 2003 National Championship, is temporarily unavailable until after the game.&nbsp;&nbsp; I will therefore temporarily disable it and reactivate it on Jan. 4.</P>
<P>Ken</P>
--0-1214418006-1041447919=:37200--