[Az-Geocaching] Fiesta Bowl 2003 National Championship reactivated, but access may be difficult until after game

Wed, 1 Jan 2003 11:19:25 -0800 (PST)

--0-1689471757-1041448765=:37195

Happy New Year,
Here is an update on Fiesta Bowl 2003 National Championship. Geocacher highwayhavoc found it this morning, so it appears to be accessible, at least during some times of the day.  Therefore, I will keep it active, but I will advise local geocachers to wait until Jan. 4 or later, to avoid access difficulties.
If you are a Miami or Ohio State fan visiting from Florida or Ohio, and want to get this cache and are planning to go home immediately after the game, then you may consider trying a nighttime or early-morning visit if you want to find this cache before you leave.
Ken (a.k.a. Highpointer)

--0-1689471757-1041448765=:37195

<P>Happy New Year,
<P>Here is an update on <A href="http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=47547">Fiesta Bowl 2003 National Championship</A>.&nbsp;Geocacher highwayhavoc found it this morning, so it appears to be accessible, at least during some times of the day.&nbsp;&nbsp;Therefore, I will keep it active, but I will advise local geocachers to wait until Jan. 4 or later, to avoid access difficulties.
<P>If you are&nbsp;a Miami or&nbsp;Ohio State fan&nbsp;visiting from Florida or&nbsp;Ohio, and want to get this cache and are planning to go&nbsp;home immediately after the&nbsp;game, then you may consider trying a nighttime or early-morning visit if you want to find this cache before you leave.
<P><STRONG>Ken</STRONG>&nbsp;(a.k.a. <STRONG><EM>Highpointer</EM></STRONG>)&nbsp;</P>
--0-1689471757-1041448765=:37195--