[Az-Geocaching] Adopt-A-Highway

Regan L Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 18:10:14 -0700

when it does I can see the head line now AZ GEOCACHERS fail to clean
----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Casteel" <bcasteel1@cox.net>
To: <listserv@azgeocaching.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 5:07 PM
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Adopt-A-Highway

> Well, it's official.  I received the permit in the mail a few days ago,
and I just need to find out when the sign will be in place and I'll schedule
the first clean-up.  If I didn't mention it before, it's NB SR87/MP181-182
which is still the Gilbert/87 intersection.  With any luck, it isn't going
to get trashed just as soon as we finish cleaning up with the landfill being
on the opposite side of the roadway.

> Brian
> Team A.I.
>
> Edit:  In hindsight, it would have been cool to have the sign read Arizona
Geocachers C.I.T.O, but oh well.