[Az-Geocaching] Adopt-A-Highway

Brian Casteel listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 19:07:20 -0500

Well, it's official.  I received the permit in the mail a few days ago, and I just need to find out when the sign will be in place and I'll schedule the first clean-up.  If I didn't mention it before, it's NB SR87/MP181-182 which is still the Gilbert/87 intersection.  With any luck, it isn't going to get trashed just as soon as we finish cleaning up with the landfill being on the opposite side of the roadway.

Brian
Team A.I.

Edit:  In hindsight, it would have been cool to have the sign read Arizona Geocachers C.I.T.O, but oh well.