[Az-Geocaching] Travel bug Roll found

Ken Akerman listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 23:49:20 -0800 (PST)

--0-1668291754-1070956160=:3302

Geocachers,

I found the travel bug Roll (it somehow got under my bed at home - not sure how it got there), so now I have all four of the travel bugs that I acquired at Saturday's event cache in Tucson.  Thank you to all who responded to me.

I brought four travel bugs and one geocoin to the event cache, and it appears that all of the items that I brought have been logged by the geocachers who acquired them, with the exception of POGO, the stick.  If you have POGO, then please log your acquisition of the travel bug.  I need this in order to complete my log entry.

Ken (a.k.a. Highpointer)

--0-1668291754-1070956160=:3302

<DIV>Geocachers,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I found the travel bug <A href="http://www.geocaching.com/track/track_detail.asp?ID=36550">Roll</A> (it somehow got under my bed at home - not sure how it got there), so now I have all four of the travel bugs that I acquired at Saturday's event cache in Tucson.&nbsp; Thank you to all who responded to me.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I brought four travel bugs and one geocoin to the event cache, and it appears that all of the items that I brought have been logged by the geocachers who acquired them, with the exception of <A href="http://www.geocaching.com/track/track_detail.asp?ID=45237 ">POGO, the stick</A>.&nbsp; If you have <STRONG>POGO</STRONG>, then please log your acquisition of the travel bug.&nbsp; I need this in order to complete my <A href="http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?luid={8D1016F5-D82D-4FE6-80A0-0BE015690D49}">log entry</A>.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Ken </STRONG>(a.k.a. <STRONG><EM>Highpointer</EM></STRONG>)</DIV>
--0-1668291754-1070956160=:3302--