[Az-Geocaching] Seeking a travel bug I may have picked up at Tucson event cache

Ken Akerman listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 19:43:05 -0800 (PST)

--0-1807279671-1070854985=:67882

To Tucson event cache attendees,

Thank you to all who organized the event cache at Reid Park in Tucson on Saturday.  I had a great time and I came away with a cache that I will place in a desert mountain range between Tucson and Phoenix next weekend.

At the event cache, I thought I picked up the travel bug Roll, but while logging my other travel bugs, I can't find this one.  The other three travel bugs that I picked up (in exchange for dropping off four travel bugs and a geocoin) were in the bag where I keep my travel bugs during my geocaching trips.

Did any of the attendees pick up this travel bug?  If you did, then please contact me.  Thank you.

Ken Akerman (a.k.a. Highpointer)

--0-1807279671-1070854985=:67882

<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>To Tucson event cache attendees,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you to all who organized the <A href="http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=96757&amp;log=y&amp;decrypt=">event cache</A> at Reid Park in Tucson on Saturday.&nbsp;&nbsp;I had a great time and I came away with a cache that I will place in a desert mountain range between Tucson and Phoenix next weekend.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>At the event cache, I thought I picked up the travel bug <A href="http://www.geocaching.com/track/track_detail.asp?ID=36550" target=_blank><FONT color=#0000ff>Roll</FONT></A>, but while logging my other travel bugs, I can't find this one.&nbsp;&nbsp;The other three travel bugs that I picked up (in exchange for&nbsp;dropping off four travel bugs and a geocoin) were in the bag where I keep my travel bugs during my geocaching trips.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Did any of the attendees pick up this travel bug?&nbsp; If you did, then please contact me.&nbsp; Thank you.</DIV>
<DIV><BR><STRONG><FONT size=3>Ken Akerman</FONT></STRONG> (a.k.a. <STRONG><EM>Highpointer</EM></STRONG>)<BR></DIV></DIV></DIV>
--0-1807279671-1070854985=:67882--