[Az-Geocaching] Wow!

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 09:42:24 -0700 (MST)

Congrats again, Larry and Connie and family,....up to 1017 as I see
the stats right now, but I also noticed that Team Sand Dollar is over
1000 total finds....! WOW!
Sorry if somebody already pointed this out, I haven't gotten thru all
my messages yet, but wanted to mantion this while I was thinking about
it.
Trisha 'Lightning'
Prescott

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 14:19:06 -0700, "Richard E Holmes" wrote:

Good going, Wyle E!

When we joined the game you had 15 finds, and we
said, "wow". That was in the days when we thought going out to find
one (1)
cache on a weekend was a real kick. We found two (2) this weekend, and
it's
still a kick.

OBTW; we never did find Sparky's
Stash.