[Az-Geocaching] Magellan Cache Hunt

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 09 Aug 2003 10:48:56 -0700 (MST)

Hey all you Magellan hunters:
For those of us who are geographically and otherwise-challenged, but
interested in what happened, care to share about how the clues were
given, how you figgered it out, and how you found the cache, and what
you won???
No, I did not log into the site, why bother? I couldn't go for it
anyway. But any details would be greatly appreciated. Elect your best
story teller, or more than one for a variety...I'm sure there are a
few of us who are curious and want to cache vicariously and hear all
the story!
Thanks
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

PS if anybody tells me this is off-topic.....I'll....grrrrr.....never
mind.