[Az-Geocaching] Schnebly Rd

Koch, Dan listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 11:44:20 -0700

A del Sol?!?  Now that was an adventure, I'm sure!  Well, I guess that
answers my question of whether a 2WD truck could make it.  Looks like just
about anything can make it with enough patience...and cajones!

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Chelby Geiss [mailto:chelby@desertsol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 11:32 AM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Schnebly Rd

A passenger car can make it down Shnebly...If you're insane...I mean
adventurous!
I actually took my del Sol down it a couple years ago.  This was before
I put the racing suspension on (now I barely make it over speed
bumps)...and I did it on a dare:)  Had a friend with his head out
spotting the "oilpan crushing rocks."  The Pink Jeep people gave us all
sorts of crazy looks:)
But I often see rental cars going up and down it.

Yes, I would call ahead and see if it is closed yet for the winter.
Kev and I often take the dogs camping off Schnebly about 5 miles from
I-17.

Someday we will have the proper vehicle to drive down that road!
Team desertSol
Chelby & Kevin
+
Kiva and Lancer (German Shepherds)