[Az-Geocaching] Changing of the Garmin III+ way point max

Wed, 16 Oct 2002 16:18:58 -0700

There is a file, az_caches.mps, that has all of the caches for the state of
AZ. When there were 500 or less  caches I was able to load them all down to
my Garmin III+.  But now the number is close to 900 and the file does not
fit. I do not know who created the file or if there is anyone else that is
having the problem. Does anyone know who created the file? Is there a
chance that it could be broken up into smaller parts? Like a north part
that starts from Prescott and goes north, one that goes west from Phoenix
including Phoenix and then one that covers the east part of the state.

Thanks

Barry (Hiker) Neely