[Az-Geocaching] My new locationless cache

Eric Quinn listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 16:19:46 -0700 (PDT)

In order for this to be approved, you need to get
around rule #2:

"Locationless caches must be novel, meaning of
interest to someone else. Something you'd expect to
find in coffee table book format. Good examples would
be Burma Shave signs (americana), dinosaur sculptures
of the world, mazes of the world. Bad examples are
"manhole covers of the world" or "American flags on
poles." The interest is in the uncommon, not the
common. Views (cityscapes, etc), however spectacular,
do not count as well."

How do you get around this rule? Is there any way you
can make the parks novel? Without being able to see
the cache page (the link sends me to the "seek a
cache" page), I have to assume they are afraid that
everyone will log their home park with the logic
"people skate here".

How about requiring a picture of a concrete half-pipe?

Eric
TD