[Az-Geocaching] Hello again everyone!

Scott Nicol listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 03 Oct 2002 14:54:23 -0700

Howdy Darren J,

I was wondering where you had been off to these days! I hadnt heard from you
since the day I had my little ordeal (!). I had noticed you didnt log your
finds from that day either.

That sucks. Very sorry to hear about what happened and hope the recovery
process is going well. Sounds like you will be caching again in no time at
all!

I was going to stop in the store a few days ago when I was up that way but
didnt think I would have time to stop and get off to a job I had to be at.
I'll try to stop in next time I am up that way.

Take care and get well! I look forward to being able to get together and go
caching again!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind