[Az-Geocaching] Geocache etiquette

Jerry Nelson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 21:13:34 -0700

----__JNP_000_47bf.66af.45ac

There's also the method of using numbers that are already purposely in
place.  For my "Math Cache" I used two signs placed by the Forest
Service, one with historical information about the Arizona Trail and
another showing a hiking trail, both containing numbers which were hinted
at in the cache description.

Jerry-Offtrail