[Az-Geocaching] New monthly record?

Ford, Denny listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 12:02:31 -0700

Well we all know it is addicting,
I never thought I would spend my free time driving around looking for dollar store items hidden on top of mountains
under a bunch of rocks.

I think my two sons would prefer that I go out Geocaching more without them, instead of dragging them along.

-----Original Message-----
From: loran @cox [mailto:loranwilcox@cox.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 12:00 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] New monthly record?

I've decided not to worry about the cache karma.  I have my ammo can but I
just haven't devised an evil enough plan on where to hide it.  Also with the
number of new caches being hid; are there too many right now?  I still have
165 caches within 100 mile radius I haven't tried yet.

As for my string of finds ... well I find myself out of work and as Scott
put it "That ol' boy just has too much time on his hands!".  My initial plan
for March was 3 a day, but then I figured why not go for 100.  Even when I
was in Indiana on a job interview; I made time for caching.  But all good
things must come to an end so after March I do plan to slow down or my wife
will be very very angry.  Something about never being around to help with
the kids.

So Wyle can rest, for his #1 rating in Arizona shouldn't be in jeopardy..at
least I don't think so.

Loran (Team Sand Dollar)