[Az-Geocaching] Most Frustrating Cache

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 19:04:34 -0700

--=====================_59705990==_.ALT

At 05:09 PM 3/24/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>A quick, informal survey of something I'm curious about.  What stands out
>in your mind as the most frustrating cache you've encountered?  Whether it
>was difficult to find, you were wounded on the expedition, or maybe Wyle E
>beat you to First Find by 10 minutes... what was the cache and what made
>it so annoying?

At this point I would have to say that my vote would go for "Scary."

Many have failed to find this cache, only one has found it.  I e-mailed the
owner and they are from Texas but assures me that the cache must still be
there since it was found by atleast one team.  I e-mailed the team that
logged the find, but have yet to hear back from them.

That is only the second cache that we couldn't find, the first was in
California and there were hundreds of people within 100 yards of us so we
didn't try very hard.  This one was a different matter all together.  We
had three of us scouring that hillside for what seemed like an eternity to
find 100 different places that fit the description given in the hint.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache

--=====================_59705990==_.ALT

At 05:09 PM 3/24/2002 -0700, you wrote:<br>
informal survey of something I'm curious about.&nbsp; What stands out in
your mind as the most frustrating cache you've encountered?&nbsp; Whether
it was difficult to find, you were wounded on the expedition, or maybe
Wyle E beat you to First Find by 10 minutes... what was the cache and
what made it so
At this point I would have to say that my vote would go for
&quot;Scary.&quot;<br><br>
Many have failed to find this cache, only one has found it.&nbsp; I
e-mailed the owner and they are from Texas but assures me that the cache
must still be there since it was found by atleast one team.&nbsp; I
e-mailed the team that logged the find, but have yet to hear back from
them.<br><br>
That is only the second cache that we couldn't find, the first was in
California and there were hundreds of people within 100 yards of us so we
didn't try very hard.&nbsp; This one was a different matter all
together.&nbsp; We had three of us scouring that hillside for what seemed
like an eternity to find 100 different places that fit the description
given in the hint.<br><br>