[Az-Geocaching] FW: [GCFL] Actual Hiker Comments

Bell, Robert listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 16:51:11 -0700

Received this the other day, thought the geocaching
community could appreciate the humor in some of these!

Rob
Team CHUMP

  Actual Hiker Comments

 A wilderness area asked hikers to fill out comment cards.
 These are actual comments left by hikers.