[Az-Geocaching] Mapping software question (Jerry Nelson)

Ed Philpott az-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 14:02:48 -0700

I was there in December and did a couple between the border and LV, but
there isn't alot in that area.

Trail Gypsy

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of
Darren Johnson
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2002 1:10 PM
To: az-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Mapping software question (Jerry Nelson)

I'm heading off to Las Vegas today for a week, and I thought that it'd be
great to do some of the Las Vegas urban caches.....I looked on the
geocaching site and found that there are NONE....with all of the ones we
have in Phoenix, I thought there there would be at least a couple out there.

I remember they had a problem with one being found and blown up by the
police but I didn't think that ALL of them would dissappear.

Team Imperial Eagle