[Az-Geocaching] changes at geocaching.com

Brian Cluff az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 10:08:56 -0700 (MST)

It's even cheaper for a team ($15 each for Me and Jason).  It's very
cheap.  I just hope he doesn't get greedy and either start charging a lot
or moving basic features to the premium account.  That would probably kill
geocacing almost overnight.
I still prefer banner ads (NOT POP-UPs & POP-UNDERs, those were invented
by Satan himself.  Every company that does a popunder ad gets boycotted,
and it;s really too bad too since I wanted to buy quite a bit more stuff
from X10).

If the situation ever gets to the point that geocaching can't be done for
free, I know the people in arizona will have a place to go for free
geocaching, and I would probably give away the code to charters so that
every state/country could have their own seperate geocaching site and then
it probably would never get out of hand again.

...but lets hope that doesn't happen.  I kinda like things the way they
are now... but it sure would make things easy when it comes to keeping the
stats working hehehe

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek