[Az-Geocaching] Libby's caches

Ken az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 17:59:04 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_00B2_01C1C3A6.45D41940

Libby,

    My family has enjoyed all of your cache sites. As a matter of fact =
your Hedgpeth was our very 1st find and got us addicted. Thanks to the =
Betty Ford clinic we have been able to control the addiction to a =
reasonable level. Betty is offering a volume discount to those who =
belong to the 100 club :)

    I agree with the rest of the others who have suggested that you post =
the message that was sent to you from the yet unknown geocacher. I would =
like to know who would be so childish as to do this. My kids really =
enjoy the hobby, or for some the addiction ;) Please don't let the act =
of one person destroy the fun that you have provided to so many. I will =
drop off some cache stuff at your place to help you replace those that =
have been stolen.

    As a side note I could use a bit-o-help from those on this server on =
what mail reader to use. I currently am using Outlook Express and MS XP. =
Outlook is a bit awkward and I would like to use something a bit =
simpler.

WhereRwee?  =20

------=_NextPart_000_00B2_01C1C3A6.45D41940

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Libby,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; My family has =
enjoyed all of=20
your cache sites. As a matter of fact your Hedgpeth was our very 1st =
find and=20
got us addicted. Thanks to the Betty Ford clinic we have been able to =
control=20
the addiction to a reasonable level. Betty is offering a volume discount =
to=20
those who&nbsp;belong to the 100 club :)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I agree with the =
rest of=20
the&nbsp;others who have suggested that you post the message that was =
sent to=20
you from&nbsp;the yet unknown geocacher. I would like to know who would =
be so=20
childish as to do this.&nbsp;My kids really enjoy the hobby, or for some =
the=20
addiction ;)&nbsp;Please don't let the act of one person destroy the fun =
that=20
you have provided to so many. I will drop off some =
cache&nbsp;stuff&nbsp;at your=20
place to help you replace those that have been stolen.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; As a side note I =
could use a=20
bit-o-help from those on this server on what mail reader to use. I =
currently am=20
using Outlook Express and MS XP. Outlook is a bit awkward and I would =
like to=20
use something a bit&nbsp;simpler.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>WhereRwee?</FONT>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00B2_01C1C3A6.45D41940--