[Az-Geocaching] I did not remove anyone's cache

Stephen Drake az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Mon, 04 Mar 2002 17:33:19 -0700

I did not remove anyone's cache, although by that T-Bird log it appears
that Libby is publicly blaming me for one of her caches disappearing
(which does happen to caches occasionally).  Here's what happened...

(1) I got back from Thailand and noticed two find logs on two of my
caches that didn't make sense.  One was reported found a week after I
had verified that it was gone and had archived it.  The other, her find
log made no sense and indicated (to me) that she didn't hike to the
summit of Humphrey's Peak.

(2) I emailed Libby asking what the story was on both caches.

(3) Libby emailed me back to mind my own business and to leave her
alone.

(4) I deleted both of her logs on the two caches.  I emailed her that
I'll let her put her find logs back if she'd be nice enough to answer my
questions about how she completed both caches.

(5) Libby responded by deleting find logs on 3 of my caches.

(6) I emailed her that this is a stupid game of deleting each other's
find logs and that if she wants to escalate things, I could easily start
removing her caches.

(7) Through several more emails, Libby and I mended some fences and we
agreed to allow each other to put our find logs back.  She did
adequately answer my questions about the 2 caches.

I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE DISAGREEMENTS WITH LIBBY.  I HAVE TRIED MY HARDEST
TO GET ALONG WITH HER.