[Az-Geocaching] Libby's caches

Trisha Radley az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 14:35:38 -0700

You know, Mike, if you wanted to discuss this you could have contacted me
privately, and at the time that this was going on.  But since you want to
talk on this public forum, fine.

I deleted your log(s?) after a long, protracted intensely irritating series
of whining complaints by you about stats. I said at the time that is why I
did it. Apparently, you care alot more about stats then you led us to
believe, since you logged all those bogus "finds" on your own archived page
to boost them.

But, I will gladly and publicly say that it was completely wrong for me to
do that and I sincerely apologize, and I apologize for not saying I was
sorry sooner. You have very right to re-post your log on the cache page(s)
that I deleted. Again, I apologize for my immature behavior at the time, but
honestly,your incessant whining drove me to it. Otherwise, I would have had
no reaosn to do anything, nor have I donr anything like that to anyone else.
By the way, thanks for finally stopping the complaining.

Also, there is a HUGE difference between deleting someone's log, either
deliberately or due to a mis-understanding, and stealing caches. Logs can
easily be relplaced after whatever problem is worked out, and it doesn't
effect anybody else. Stealing caches effects EVERYBODY in the caching
community and just goes to show that no matter what area of life you are
dealing with, there are ALWAYS unreasonable, immature people who can't be
reasoned with and who will act childishly. Everybody makes mistakes, it
takes a real adult to work out (apology, whatever) the problem directly with
the person involved.

Now, please consider this a closed issue and don't bother me about it again.
Thanks

~~trisha