[Az-Geocaching] My first cache placement! and other adventures...

Eric Quinn listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 15:21:09 -0700 (PDT)

--- Mak Smith <lord_frieza16@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Now, I have got a question:
> I came back to the cache site around noon(which is
> about a mile away from my house) with Pyro By Nature
> and I lent him my GPS to go find my cache. After
> a bit of searching, he finally found it (to my
> amusement hehe). Now, I was wondering if that
> would be considered a find for him. I thought
> it was ok, since he still took the time to go
> find the cache.

IMO, Your cache, your rules. I'd even go so far as to
say the team hiding can log a find if it's different
memebers doing each. For example, I hide, my wife
finds.

> Anyways, I hope to plant more micro caches in the
> future, but in maybe more clever hiding spots now
> that I have some magnets to use (Kiwanis 1 was
> hard to find a hiding spot for since I didnt have
> any magnets or anything to stick it to something.

Radio Shack has (had?) five packs of ceramic 1 1/8"
magnets that fit perfectly on the end of a film case
or coin roll.

Welcome to the list.

Eric
Team Dragon