[Az-Geocaching] 4th of July

Jim Scotti listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 12:59:02 -0700 (MST)

Hey Bill,
   Don't you have a new Geocache on your property too (if I read the cache
page correctly...)?  I might just have to make some plans, if I can convince
the family to tag along with all my "geeky" geocaching friends, that is....
(and they have met some of you out at Sus!... :-) )  Last July 4 we were up
in Show Low watching the fireworks at their High School which is now the
equipment staging site for the Rodeo-Chediski fire this year.  Luckily, my
mother-in-law's cabin south of Show Low is still standing (as far as we
know).  I expect we'll be spending some time up there in a few weeks doing
some cleanup or whatever once this fire is completely suppressed.  They've
supposedly been "painting the neighborhoods" with slurry the last couple of
days - what is that stuff like a few weeks after being dropped?

Jim.

Jim Scotti
Lunar & Planetary Laboratory         jscotti@pirl.lpl.arizona.edu
University of Arizona