[Az-Geocaching] rain

Tue, 25 Jun 2002 22:50:40 -0700 (PDT)

We have had monsoon-ish weather up here in Reno for the past coup'la
days, including some scattered thundershowers (and flooding on one
day), AND.... 2 lightning-caused fires on a hill just above the
houses....
Pray, dance, meditate, wash cars, whatever, for rain .....with NO
lightning!
Trisha

On Tue, 25 June 2002, Scott Wood wrote

> At 07:02 PM 6/25/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>
> >Perhaps we should all get together and wash our vehicles all at the
same
> >time.  Perhaps that might help!
>
> At this point I am willing to try anything.  They just announced
today that
> all the fireworks in Tucson for the 4th of July have been canceled.
I have