[Az-Geocaching] I'm not back!!! (yet)

Tue, 25 Jun 2002 22:45:40 -0700 (PDT)

Speaking solely from limited experience (one TB, near Reno) I would
not recommend placing ANY TB's anywhere in or near Nevada! They
disappear, go gambling and lose everything and end up begging on a
lonely street corner (or worse than begging....) and/or die, stuffed
in a cache in the middle of nowhere. And I thought Arizona was
desolate......
Trisha "Lightning"
(still in Reno)

(PS, I am kidding, except it might be true about TB's getting stalled)

On Tue, 25 June 2002, "Scott Nicol" wrote

> >I have a travel bug that has the goal of getting to Los Vegas.  It
came
> >from "Elementary,Watson!" by Outdoormania.
> >
> >What route are you going to take and maybe I can place it in a
cache you
> >will visit?  Or even place a new cache on your route?  ;-)
> >
> >Happy Hunting, Ken
> >

> Howdy Ken,
>
> I would be glad to help move your TB along. I am not sure how many,
or even
> if, I can get any caches on my way to Las Vegas. But, I do hope to
get some.
> There appear to be about 7 of them near enough the route I am taking
that I
> think I can jump out and go look for some. I have to study them a
little
> more. But, I would be happy to get it closer to it's destination for
you. I
> might even be able to put it in a Las Vegas cache. If not though,
certainly
> close to Vegas. Like NW of Kingman somewhere. Let me know what you
are
> thinking and I will be glad to get it to it's destination! :) Where
did this
> TB start? Has it been out for a long time now? I have never been
able to
> complete a TB's route. It would be fun to be the one to put it in a
cache at
> it's final destination!
>
> Also, if Georaptor is on this list... I still have the TB Anaconda
in my
> possession. I got it before I went to ALBQ, NM and couldnt get out
caching
> the two days inbetween I was home and never got it out of my
possession.
> But, I should be able to get it moving along sometime this week.
Anaconda's