[Az-Geocaching] Temp disable

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 16:03:09 -0700

I just got to thinking about the caches that are down here in Coronado
National Forest boundries.

Some of the caches, including mine, have been temporarily disabled, but
most of them haven't.  During private e-mail conversations with some of the
cache owners, I have gotten everything from "just sneak in and find the
cache" to "a note should be good enough because I don't want to temporarily
disable the cache" to "if people are too stupid to know not to go there
then they deserve what they get."

I think this does a real disservice to all of us.  Am I missing something
or do people look at marking their caches as temporarily disabled as some
sort of shame?

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache