[Az-Geocaching] "Logging a not found"-question

Sun, 16 Jun 2002 20:55:03 -0700

Hi Chelby,
I'm glad to see you were in the White Mountains this weekend. We were
wanting to go up there for the 4th of July weekend but had heard the forest
was closed. We may also check out further information on the KP Cienega
campground now that you so highly recommend it.
--Connie
Team "Wyle E"