[Az-Geocaching] "Logging a not found"-question

Team Tierra Buena listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 19:09:17 -0700

IMO: Log it as a note. You can't "not find" something that ain't there
to be found.

Then repeat the following until you begin to believe it: "It's only a
game. It's only a game. It's only a game....".

Steve
Team Tierra Buena