[Az-Geocaching] Anyone Speak Norwegian?

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
13 Jun 2002 14:26:49 -0700

Well, this is the horrible job an online translator did.  It's actually
kinda funny to read (Yes there are quite a few english words in there,
it missed a few right off the bat though):

---------------

Have you sett a few bleike datanerder rusle around characteristicen
along with GPS - consignee of late? They are certainly at geocaching
skattejakt for teknofreaker .

Datanerder at skattejakt

DELIGHT AT TO Attend SKATTEJAKT?

Geocacher: Asle Skarpengland am bite at it new germ, and should like
have more along with at skattejakt .

this need you: A GPS - consignee as by means of koordinater able be in
charge you forward at tax .

Skatejakt: Along with correct equipment unit able they leite you forward
at a bow and a «skatt» as this .
As able geocaching be feel any for you . It new fitness for skattejakt
getting bleike datanerder at to break away from display unit, buckle at
her tursekken, and elapse the kilometre in forests and characteristicen
at leit after a view tax .
Men But it is the obviously no matter let have science you need access
at Domestic, a awfully be comfortable chart, and a satelittstyrt GPS -
consignee as can inform you how you tied up you . First as are you
apparent at to attend skattejakt in 2002.

BUT What's ACTUAL GEOCACHING? «Geo» add up to that it has any along with
soil to do . «Caching» add up to to cloak any away at a clandestine
location .
I Briefly goes geocaching edged at that they hides a tax in Accordingly
get tax accurate positions edged at the net, so that letelystne able hit
it by means of koordinatene . Both whoever hides tax and they as search
be bound to have a satelittstyrt GPS - consignee as narrator you how you
tied up you .
Skatten, Tax, as certainly call by name a turboks, am a waterproof bin
as do be about contain pencil and They as finds tax do be about make a
note of at a array in the can, as also consists a few a little «skatter»
for instance balloon, sticker, sweets or the like . You able furnish you
take a tax, but as be bound to you bear in mind to leave behind another
at nestemann .
  - Facts appeal am that they becomes dradd edged in the forest . It is
the actual absolutely absorbing, and it is a good-natured reward as you
finds tax as am hidden . Most taxes lie by 30 minutes at public highway,
saw it is a absolutely familievennlig activity, say it Norwegian
geocacheren Asle Skarpengland at Magazine at Neat .
  - A prior stayed facts additional television and such . Now have I
transformed my at stuegris at a grow thinner and additional oppegående
herremann, continue Skarpengland .
  - This am friluftsliv for nerder .

FACTS NEW TURFENOMENET has already dispeled her at datamiljøer the world
above . Now shall ildsjelene in background do geocaching at a
fritidsaktivitet for more than teknologifreakene .
I IN Norway is available facts approximately 40 actively Enthusiast as
Asle Skarpengland discern certainly that more datanerder cures edged in
forests and characteristicen .
  - I began in inlets autumn after to have last a article about
geocaching in We Men . I and boy friend was buying a GPS at six a
thousand crown and was leaving at tour in Norwegian . We found
turboksen, and a short time after allow we edged our first bin herself .
Now have we stuck edged 16 turbokser in entire country . Entirely is it
now 40 in Norway, as facts in Sweden am stuck edged entire 500
turbokser, say he .
Skarpengland Skarpengland am also responsible for nettstedet On the
outside as according to him herself am a nettsted for GPS, friluftsliv,
character and uteopplevelser .

AMERICAN QUINN STONE carry on geocacherenes mother- nettsted . He
narrator at magazine Wired how all began . In May 2000 became they
military restrictions at posisjoneringssystemet GPS blanked . Stone and
a few friends discussed at the net how accurate posisjoneringen savage
become .
  - Én telling that he do be about check accuracy against to invest a
bucket at a in public location, and accordingly lay out it accurate the
position at the net . A couple of days afterwards arrived facts bid from
a as owned found the can and stuck afresh a plaything under it, draw up
Wired .
Og And with that stayed geocaching
Den It first documented Norwegian geocache became stuck edged 6 June in
inlets, close to Nesttun beyond It was a isboks in a plastpose, and it
consisted a klesklype, Twist- biter, fargeblyanter and teskjeer . Tax
became found at a few geocachere three days seinere, and due recorded at
nettstedet Geocaching.com, there it continued lie .

A FEW TURBOKSER Consists also engangskamera, so that they as finds tax
able get picture at herself . Pictures ports at different hjemmesider
successively .
Asle Asle Skarpengland has now grabbed initiative at a geocache -
competition in co-operate Evening post Ten turbokser became stuck edged
in May and disclosed previous Friday .
Skattene Taxes do be about get at a especially location as have a
certain egenverdi, either it is the as a matter of it is the
beautifully, a kulturminne, or have a other
Allerede Already during weekend stayed six at taxes found at They as
finds taxes first, getting a award .

• Read additional about competition at Evening post .

• For a digest above turbokser in entire Europe, able you look after
here .

• Facts official nettstedet for geocaching lie at geocaching.com. Here
able you register turbokser you have inserted, and despatch if you finds
any of them .

• Facts is available interim no Norwegian mere words for geocaching, but
after to have last this commodity able you bring your idea in
Dagbladet.nos ordlabb .

Have you sett a few bleike datanerder rusle around characteristicen
along with GPS - consignee of late? They are certainly at geocaching
skattejakt for teknofreaker.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek