[Az-Geocaching] Altoids cans and magnets

Bob Renner listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 11:17:37 -0700 (PDT)

For the magnets and the Altoids can problem, I got
some magnets a Home Depot and put them on the inside
of the Altoids can.  They aren't goint to come off and
they still hold the can to metal very well.  They do
take up room inside, but there is room for a small
spiral notepad (cut down to fit) and maybe a small
pencil.

Bob Renner