[Az-Geocaching] Team Ropingthewind's new Geocaching web page! :)

Scott Nicol listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 17:25:40 -0700

Howdy all!

Finally, after several months of contemplating making a web site for our
team and then actually doing it (!) and doing it a little at a time... I
finally completed the official home page of Team Ropingthewind! :)

Check it out and let me know what yall think! Nothing real special. Just a
bunch of numbers really. It gives a run down of Team RTW and our rankings
and stuff. Also, shows all the caches we have found and the team members
that were present at each cache. The web site also contains our team
records.

I hope to add some insight from some of the more special caches we have been
to. Perhaps each team member can do a little write up on their experience at
one of those special cache finds. Also, hope to have a little bio of each
team member. Lots more to come... but, this is where it all starts! Bookmark
it and check it out from time to time! Thanks!

Hope yall enjoy it!

The link below will take you to my personal hot air ballooning web site.
(shameless plug!) Just scroll all the way down to the bottom of the home
page and click on the link to Team RTW's Geocaching Web Site! If you want to
go directly to the geocaching page... click the second link below.

PS... if you have some time (the pages take a while to load!), check out my
colorful ballooning web site as well! ;)

Scotts Adventure Flying Web Page
http://www.safwp.bravepages.com

Team Ropingthewind's Geocaching web site
http://www.safwp.bravepages.com/geocaching.html

Yehaw!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind